Preparation: 20 min
1 pack of rice penne Risolino 1 chilli pepper
1 peel of garlic
dry basil or oregano
1 pack of rice penne Risolino
1 chilli pepper
- We cook pasta in salt water, meanwhile we spar with boiling water tomatoes, peel them and chop them to a little cubes.
- On the bigger fry pan, we fry shallot to a golden, then we add garlic, we leave garlic rest a bit, because of turned sour. Then we add tomatoes and chopped chilli pepper.
- We spice it with our taste, leave cooked something about 5 minutes, until tomatoes don´t get soften and then add a fresh parsley.
- In to sauce we add cooked pasta, toss and can serve.
- On the plate, just decorate with parmesan.